Web Design and Development
The team at Visual Development recognises that each of our customers have their own personality, style and needs and they want to reflect that individuality through their websites. With 10 years experience building websites, we know that our customers are looking for a professional, affordable, and reliable company to build their unique websites for them.
We encourage you to go through our professional portfolio of websites and see the kind of dedication and professionalism our clients have experienced when dealing with us and have come to know and count on with our work.
Here at Visual Development, we use a combination of high-quality graphical design and new-generation programming to create dynamic and efficient web pages that will amaze your clientele with their professional appearance and functionality.
Simple yet Unique. We build websites that are simple yet unique and we understand the importance of having a modern, functional and professional-looking website. Each project us tailored to our customer’s needs, ensuring that your website will attract the attention of your clientele.
Fast and intuitive. We ensure that the websites we create are quick to load and simple to navigate ensuring that your clients experience the most enjoyable web browsing possible when using your site.
Cost effective – not cheap. Visual Development helps you stay ahead of the competition by providing you with cost-effective web design solutions that meet your needs and those of your clients.
Customer Focussed. You website is the face of your business and each business is different. Our goal is not only to deliver a superior product in a timely manner, but to ensure that we do so in a way that ensures that the needs of our customer are always met or exceeded. Our Web developers are dedicated, enthusiastic, talented professionals that are constantly striving to provide the perfect website for you and your clientele.
The top 5 reasons you need a website
- Visibility: More consumers than ever before go on-line to research products and services before they buy. If they are going to find your business, your business needs to have a strong on-line presence.
- Reach: With a Web site, you are no longer limited to customers that are in close proximity to your physical place of business. Your office may be in Melbourne, but your customers can come from anywhere in the world through your website.
- Customer service: Modern-day customers appreciate being able to go to a website to find information relevant to your product or service at a time that suits them. Many customers nowadays are on-line at all hours of the day and night and, by having a website, it means that can find out information about you, your product and/or your service 24/7.
- Competition: Unlike physical offices, no-one can tell how large or small a business is on-line. So, by having a powerful, effective, professionally built website, you can compete on-line, side by side with competitors who have businesses much larger than yours.
- Credibility: When you customers, partners, potential employees or even investors can find you on-line it lets them know that you are a modern, up-to-date business and that can only add to your business credibility.
Why is it important to have a website
Your website acts as a portal to your business so customers can learn more about your company, as well as research product and service information to help them determine if they want to do business with you. If you’re a small business owner, you need to realize that a website isn’t an expensive luxury or a frivolous endeavor — it’s an affordable, fundamental tool that every company needs.
Whilst you might already have an established customer base, a website is a surefire way to connect with new customers who might be unfamiliar with your business and as a result, your website should pay for itself very quickly.
More often than not, people turn to the internet when they have a problem. Searching for solutions is easy — but is your business positioned to offer them the solutions they are looking for? With a professional website, you position your business as a solution for your customers’ needs, plus, you can optimize your site with search terms related to your industry. This will ensure that potential customers find your business when they are looking for solutions that you provide.
Potential clients are looking for what you sell. They’re looking 24/7, every day of the year. If your website makes you look like a bunch of amateurs, clients will simply avoid you; but if you look professional online, they’re much more likely to buy from you.
Your website is out of Date
When a customer sees a website that looks out of date, he or she figures that if your website is out of date then your products and/or services are likely to be as well. Technology is changing so rapidly nowadays and you need to show potential customers that you are on top of things and providing them with the most accurate, up-to-date solutions available.
Why is Responsive Web Design important for your website?
These days, everyone want s everything instantly and that includes answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. People are so anxious to get these in the most timely manner possible that they are now searching on-line via smartphones and tablets rather than waiting to access their computer.
This means that web developers now have to ensure that websites are mobile compatible and that they will look and function just as effectively on portable devices as they will on stand alone computers. This is why it is so important to have a web developer who knows what they are doing and can create a responsive web site for you.
What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is an approach of laying-out and coding a website so that the website provides an optimal viewing experience — ease of reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling — across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).